Our client is at the heart of Australia’s agriculture industry, with a broad portfolio from organisation to distribution.
Working within a dedicated team environment you will assume responsibility for the coordination of international export documentation in this varied role.
This position will see you overseeing the entire export process including the coordination of shipments, preparation of export documents and contracts, and liaison with suppliers, clients and service providers.Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Coordinating logistic movements within the domestic and international market
- Allocating invoices
- Reconciling stock and completing month end reporting
- Communicating with suppliers
- Accurately and timely issuance of documentation
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience in an Export or International Shipping role (highly desired but not essential)
- Previous experience in agri-business / commodities industry (highly desired but not essential)
- Strong administrative background
- Intermediate - advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A proactive, can-do attitude
If you align with the above and are seeking a dynamic change at a well-established organisation with an excellent corporate culture click the APPLY button below or email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. To have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants, please Brock on 0422 312 622.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!