Are you ready to kickstart your career in Supply Chain Analytics? Our client, a highly reputable market leader, is seeking a dynamic and analytical individual to join their team as a Graduate Supply Chain Analyst. This is a very rare and exciting opportunity for a recent Supply Chain, Business, or Information Systems graduate to join a high performing team that will take your career to the next level. Responsibilities:
- Manage supply chain data and conduct related analytics, including maintaining, producing, and improving ongoing metrics.
- Generate monthly internal reports to measure performance against contractual deliverables, internal operational benchmarks, and efficiency targets.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain team to design cost-effective modes and schedules across various supply chain areas, implementing approved concepts.
- Support supply chain optimization projects, such as warehouse slotting, inventory management, cost optimization, and route planning.
- Develop models for decision-makers to assess inventory deployment configurations and optimize ordering parameters.
- Create dashboards, reports, and analyses to explain trends and provide insights into historical and future performance.
- Explore large volumes of online and offline data across platforms and data sets to identify and understand various data sources.
- Evaluate route schedules, load plans, and customer trends to provide recommendations for routing efficacy and solution efficiency.
- Continually seek and identify better ways to handle and manage supply chain data across multiple sources, both internal and external.
- Engage with teams across the Supply Chain to learn processes, resolve problems, and improve data flow.
- Maintain weekly customer metrics, customer performance reports, and metrics dashboards, distributing them to appropriate department heads.
- Assist in developing and presenting customer analytics, key trends, and solution proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Information Systems
- Proficient in Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, with strong experience in data warehousing (e.g., SAP BI) and tools such as Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, or Tableau. Programming skills in Python or similar are a plus.
- Understanding of data processes and the need for data governance.
- Problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize assignments, manage workload, and handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Apt for learning, demonstrating a proven ability to learn and use necessary tools.
If you are ready to embark on a challenging yet rewarding career journey in Supply Chain Analytics, apply now! Join our client's team and contribute to driving excellence in supply chain processes.
Feel free to apply via the link or get in touch via email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Brock on 0411 312 622. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!