Our client is a leading Australian global producer of high quality, household consumer brands and products to help organise everyday life in the home. They import a diverse range of well recognised brands and quality products that dominate the consumer goods industry and can be seen locally and internationally.
Their immense growth has created the opportunity for this newly created role, where the successful candidate will have exciting chance to be accountable for the overall brand experience. With a focus on ensuring their content is aligned to brand guidelines, brand development and graphic communications across digital and non-digital channels. Why Apply?
Under the upmost support of the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will become a key member of the Content Team. It will provide a great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual who likes leading themselves and taking initiative for their own work. In addition, you will get to see the direct impact of your work on a global scale. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Design on-brand promotional materials, including but not limited to catalogues, flyers, posters, print ads, in-store collateral, and POS materials
- Be accountable for setting up all packaging finished art files for mass printing
- Managing product packaging merchandising in line with brand guidelines
- Conducting customer and competitor research to build a deep understanding of best-in-class product, category, and website merchandising
- Interpret creative direction and strategize on how to best deliver our key message through choice of colour, layout, image, and font that engages with our target audience
- Create and design digital assets and visual content, imagery, and graphics for the website, EDMs, paid media, and social media channels which embodies the brand aesthetic
- Presentations for sales meetings
- It is essential to have an understanding of the product manufacturing process eg. packaging deadlines
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (Visual Communications, Graphic Design or similar)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment whilst juggling multiple projects without missing a beat
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Be willing to grow personally and professionally
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Brock on 0411 312 622 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!