Our client has recognised massive growth despite setbacks in 2020. Trading products in a category that has gained more recognition and committing to delivering quality and innovation are quickly making this private business one to watch.
They are seeking a dynamic, self-starting Account Manager to handle some of their largest accounts. The nature of this role will be to grow existing business whilst strengthening relationships with buyers through offering thoughtful product solutions and ensuring that expectations are met.
Whilst this role is a Key Account Manager role, it can also be tailored to someone in a more senior positon, or someone to step into a National Account Manager role in the near future. To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least three years of proven experience in an Account Management position
- Superior experience in developing strategic sales and marketing plans, negotiating sales contracts, creating positive brand awareness and implementing product development initiatives.
- An understanding of FOB shipment processes
- The ability to engage internal departments including supply chain and logistics
- A long term approach to relationship building
- Well developed communication skills and a genuine commitment to delivering to customer needs
If you have an analytical mind, genuine passion for developing long lasting relationships and an apt for driving efficiencies for your clients then this could be the opportunity for you!
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!