Our client is a dynamic and growing food manufacturing company committed to delivering diverse product offerings that are in high demand.
Due to their continuous growth, they are seeking a junior/entry level marketing coordinator to join their team. Unlike most, there is no qualification nor experience necessary for this opportunity. Our client is seeking a junior candidate that posses the right attitude. If you are someone that is eager and driven to want to learn on the job marketing skills, this will be the most idyllic role for you. Working side by side with the commercial manager and new product development team members, the successful candidate will be coached, developed and supported at the highest standard. This is quite a unique offer that for the successful candidate can jet set your career in marketing. To be successful, you must behold:
- Proficient with Microsoft suite, more specifically excel. The ability to learn new software’s quickly. Advantageous if you are familiar with Canva & Adobe.
- Self-driven and results orientated attitude with a positive outlook
- The ability and open mind to be coached and mentored - open to constructive criticism
- Strong planning, controlling and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- The desire to develop personally and professionally
This is a great opportunity to grow in a reputable company, if you feel you are the right person for this role and you meet the above requirements then hit the apply button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Kara on 0499 110 268.Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!