With more than 100 years of trading experience and continuing to flourish today, this privately owned SME has sustained industry recognition in a volatile market by providing the highest quality product whilst contributing to the social, economic and environment sustainability of production at origin.The Team:
A friendly and dynamic team who are truly passionate about their product. A team who understand the meaning of teamwork, each member is an integral part of this thriving business and understands the importance of support and recognition, whilst always upholding the highest of standards and values.The Job:
Working closely with both the Management Accountant and Sales and Operations Manager you will be an integral part of the business, responsible for Supporting the efficient, professional, and compliant company operations by ensuring accurate, compliant, and timely provision of payroll and office administration services and processes.
Responsibilities will include:
In order to be successful for this role, you must have the following:
- Deliver on all aspects of payroll services, encompassing superannuation, payroll tax, work cover, and all associated payroll obligations from start to finish.
- Support the efficient operation of the office and contribute to increased productivity throughout the business through the provision of ongoing administrative and office support.
- Support the Management Team with general and human resource administration
- The first point of contact to external contractors related to office maintenance to maintain optimum functionality of the business.
- Providing sound financial administration ensuring the efficient, timely and accurate processing of payments to vendors
- Accurate and efficient maintenance of filing systems – hard & electronic copies.
- Maintaining accuracy and completeness of daily general office calendar and general office email.
- Ensuring customer and supplier details on file are accurate, maintained and updated as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a payroll services position
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate data entry and critical attention to detail.
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proactive by nature demonstrating an exemplary work ethic
To express your interest in this role, please submit a resume through this link or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org but please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
After noticing a gap in the market for international trade and supply chain recruitment in 1990, Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd has since been dedicated in delivering optimal employment solutions for supply chain clients and candidates. We have cultivated strategic partnerships with client and candidate alike, across a varied range of industries, to identify their strategic growth plans. To have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants please call us on 03 9620 4000 to find out how we can help you!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!