Our client is a well known wholesaler of niche electrical products looking for a well-versed Product Manager to handle their product portfolio whilst also developing strategic departmental plans. The role holistically involves the introduction of products into the market from conception to marketplace.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager the functional requirements of the role include the following responsibilities:
- Portfolio Management: maintaining and preparing product strategies for existing portfolios and ensuring that products are priced properly. You will further review market performance through liaison with the sales team and monitor supply and supplier performance. Strong negotiation skills are crucial for this role.
- New Product Development: sourcing effective new suppliers from both a quality and cost perspective, engage engineers and graphic artists to bring concepts to life and conduct market research to develop attractive products.
- Market Analysis: provide a deep understanding of trends within your allocated portfolio on an international scale, inclusive of competitor analysis.
Additionally you must be:
- An excellent communicator
- Proficient skills with Excel Worksheets
- Available for overseas Travel to China 2-3 times per annum
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Lindsey on 0431 705 913 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!