We are excited to be partnering with a niche manufacturer of technical products on their newly created Product Specialist role. Our client services a range of essential industries largely within the industrial space. They have a friendly and committed team and are rapidly expanding their growth on a global scale.What will your day look like?
What skills will you bring?
- Creating and maintaining bills of materials;
- Liaising with the design team to add value to the product design process for manufacture of goods;
- Placing stock purchase orders;
- Supporting the production team on any product related issues;
- Supporting inventory control
- Assisting in sourcing new parts;
- Managing relationships with suppliers through to placing purchase orders;
- Validating ERP allocations with overseas offices.
- 2 years+ experience in Product Engineering/Tech role;
- Solid knowledge and experience with MRP/ERP;
- Strong IT skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to multitask conflicting priorities.
The successful candidate will need to have an interest in learning about new products of a technical nature. You will need to be a natural problem solver with the ability to think laterally.
If you feel you could be the right fit for those roles, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!