Our client is seeking a dedicated and experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability and efficiency of assets and facilities while contributing to the overall Occupational Health & Safety Standards of the site. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Develop Preventative Maintenance Programs: Create and implement preventive maintenance programs for all assets and essential services, ensuring minimal downtime and disruption. Maintain equipment and asset uptime above 98% to ensure smooth operations.
- Budget Management: Effectively manage the Repairs and Maintenance budget approved by Management, ensuring maintenance expenses are within budget limits while optimizing Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution: Swiftly address and resolve reported problems, minimizing disruptions to tenants and customers. Provide weekly reports to Management detailing issue resolution.
- Supervise Maintenance Team: Lead and organise a team of contractors and two team members to efficiently address asset and service failures. Ensure timely resolution of reported issues.
- Team Training: Conduct training sessions for team members on basic equipment maintenance, leading to an improved skills matrix and increased equipment uptime.
- Health & Safety Compliance: Assist in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Decision Making Authority: Make decisions and recommendations related to maintenance expenses, management of maintenance labour and contractors, and problem-solving to support Management.
- Specialist Knowledge: Utilise your expertise in essential services, including gas, electricity, water, sewage, HVAC services, and council regulations. Apply problem-solving capabilities and proven leadership and communication abilities.
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Paul on 0466 596 360 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note: all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Engineering degree or certificate.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful with a strong ability to show initiative.
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!