Established over 150 years ago, our client is a global leader in the manufacturing space. Their products have continued to forge their way into major retailers across the globe, making them one of the biggest competitors in their field.
Due to continuous growth, they have opened an opportunity for a graduate to join their Supply Chain team. They are looking for a confident person who is hungry to take on the opportunity and put their studies to work.
Our client understand the importance of supporting recently graduated and entry level candidates. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the senior supply chain and logistics leadership team, where they will formulate a strong foundation of skills. Enabling them to grow into an integral part of an international organisation. To be successful, you must behold:
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics & Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or a similar discipline
- Self-driven and results orientated attitude with a positive outlook
- Proficient with Microsoft suite, the ability to learn new software’s quickly
- The ability and open mind to be coached and mentored
- Strong planning, controlling and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- The desire to develop personally and professionally
If you feel you could be the right fit for those roles, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!