Our client is recognised as a global manufacture who dominate the agriculture space in their chosen niche. They are known for putting their customers first and continuing to be a forager within their field, continuously providing innovative and sustainable ideas and solutions for the modern world.
Due to unfortunate personal/family circumstances, the previous employee has had to relocate back home. However, it has opened up an exciting opportunity for a new VIC and TAS Area Sales Manager to join the sales team. With the responsibility to service assigned dealers and growers and collaborate with the State sales team to provide expert advice for business development activities and for managing assigned projects. Why Apply?
This is an opportunity to join an established global organisation with minimal qualifications and experience. Our client prioritise culture fit above anything else and understand that relationships are what keep businesses in business. Hence, they are looking for an down to earth, genuine nature individual. Someone who is happy and can strike up a conversation with a large scope of personality types. In return, you will be trained and supported by the leadership team and compensated competitively.
This advertisement has been tailored to individuals that have not necessarily had any sales experience. If you are reading this and have sales experience and are interested, I would highly recommend applying as this role too. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder management - attaining regular hands-on approach
- Searching and generating contracts, projects, and sales
- Work proactively toward achieving agreed sales targets/budgets
- Contribute to market development activities
- Appointment of new re-sellers (when required) as well as searching and opening of new markets and areas for marketing of products and services within the assigned territory.
- Experience within the Agricultural industry - Ideally irrigation experience or something similar (turf, palm soil, water/water management /safety)
- Demonstrate solid interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours and travel to remote locations
- Openness to be coached and developed and possess an enthusiastic attitude
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Kara on 0499 110 268, or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!