Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to lead their team in Melbourne's Western suburbs. This full-time role is for a strong manager of people who demonstrates a strong understanding of all aspects of warehouse operations.Responsibilities:
- Helping supervise and coordinate logistics and warehouse functions
- Managing incoming calls, emails and delivery enquiries in a professional manner
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Manage and assist in the receipt, storage, dispatch, and distribution of stock.
- Manage and maintain standards of health and safety and security.
- Utilise company software program for efficient stock management and reporting.
- Develop and uphold KPIs to meet business requirements.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all staff, clients, suppliers, and transport companies.
- Undertake training and other duties as required.
- Forklift / Drivers Licence essential
- Experience managing all aspects of warehouse operations (despatch, inventory, picking and packing.
- OHS focus/understanding
- Organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel capability
- Proven ability to work to KPI's
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Max on 0411 317 503 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note: all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!