Our client is an incredibly well established and stable international forwarder. With a full in house customs clearance team, on site 3PL warehousing facilities for general and perishable cargo and a team of long standing operations and customer service staff, they maintain an enviable position within this ever changing industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced individual to join their Melbourne team and take responsibility of the Export Airfreight team. You will lead a team of two in a hands on position managing Airfreight Exports from negotiating rates with carriers through to ensuring KPIs are met and service levels maintained.
This is an integral, full time permanent position within a vibrant and reputable organization. To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recent Export Airfreight experience gained within an international forwarding environment
- Staff management experience
- DG's Certificate & RACA highly desirable
- Working knowledge of the Cargowise 1 operating system
- The confidence to liaise with clients and service providers
- The motivation to further grow the export division
This position is only open to Australian residents.
Pace Appointments is not authorised to issue work permits/visas to non residents
To apply, please phone Nathan
on 03 9335 4111
or email your CV to email@example.com
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!