Pace Appointments are a boutique recruiter specialising in International Trade and Logistics. We are currently seeking experienced Freight Forwarding and Customs candidates to register with us so we can assist them in finding the right
opportunity. The market is very busy and experienced Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers are highly valued.
We are seeking experienced individuals that are seeking new opportunities or new working conditions. We have the following positions available:
- Operations Coordinator - multi-faceted role. Salary negotiable
- Pricing & Tenders Officer - Project Freight Forwarder. Move into a more commercial role.
- Key Account Manager - National FF, combine your customer service and operations experience. Up to $100k + super
- Senior Procurement Officer - Manage contracts and pricing for this Project Freight Forwarder.
- Forwarding Operations - Varied role, will cross train. Will pay what it takes!
- Project Coordinator - work with the major energy & resources clients. $$ neg
- Customer Service Officer - two roles available $$ negotiable
- Entry Level Operations - Recent graduate, will train
- Business Development Manager - General FF, excellent base ++
- OH&S Officer - 2 days per week. Logistics background preferred.
Applicants must have previous experience in the international freight forwarding industry with a desire to continue to develop their Freight Forwarding career.
Applicants without industry experience will not be contacted.
To register your interest email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Laura Mascarenhas on 0419 133 355
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!