Our client is a well established boutique forwarder who has enjoyed consistent growth and success over the past five years due to their dynamic management team and their combined industry expertise. An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Export Officer to join their Tullamarine team and get involved in all aspects of export operations (air and ocean) in a role offering lots of variety and client interaction.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to discuss their export requirements
- Booking space with airlines, shipping lines and co-loaders
- Preparing all export documentation
- Coordinating the collection and movement of cargo to the wharf and airport
- Customer service - keeping your client updated on the status of their cargo and handling their queries throughout the process
This is an excellent environment for a bright, ambitious Export Officer who is looking for the opportunity to further develop and fast track their logistics career. With ongoing support from an experienced, hands on management team, you will be well placed to take on your new role with confidence.
To be considered for this position applicants must have recent experience handling export operations specifically within an international freight forwarding environment. Salary will be commensurate with relevant industry based experience and knowledge.Please note:
This position is only open to Australian residents.
Pace Appointments is not authorised to issue work permits/visas to non residents.
To apply phone Jo Suckling
on 0433 341 118
or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in complete confidence.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!