After living with the disruption and fear of a global pandemic, the team at Pace VIC + Pace NSW aim to shed some light on ways leadership teams and employees can continue to bounce back. Pioneer of positive thinking and wellness and founder of her self-started business Positive Brain, Dr Kim Hazendonk discusses her experience and ways to combat the added stresses caused by a pandemic.
In our Q&A, Kim discusses:
• The importance of mental health at work
• How neuroscience can benefit your team
• The impacts of a global pandemic on the workplace
• Managing employee shifts in priorities
• Tools to assist leadership teams and employees to manage post-pandemic and work-related stress
Watch the webinar here: