BAE Juice has made a mark over the past 12 months in the FMCG industry. With demand for alcoholic beverages on the incline, BAE Juice saw an opportunity to create a hangover remedy leading to huge national success where Co-founder Tim O’Sullivan and his team have launched this revolutionary product to your local IGA, Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s and BWS.
With a niche product backed by science, covid-proof supply chain and logistics and an innovative marketing strategy, the team’s hard work has paid off. Our team at Pace have partnered with Tim to discuss where his idea from BAE Juice came from and the challenges surrounding supply chain disruption and the future of product manufacturing internationally.
In our Q&A, Tim and our Head of Business Development, Jesse Bonnici, will discuss:
• Introducing a brand-new product to the FMCG industry
• The decision-making process for manufacturing Korean pear juice
• Managing business continuity throughout a pandemic
• Achieving seamless supply chain and logistics processes
• How to maintain market share within major retailers
Watch the webinar below: