About the company
A progressive food manufacturer in Brisbane's inner eastern suburbs which values their staff. With a culture of empowerment, they encourage decentralised decision making and have a strong ethos of professional development. About you
- You are a licenced and registered Electrician with a willing and keen drive to learn and develop your skills
- You have a good fault finding ability - you don't have to know everything, but enjoy problem solving and working it out
- You are a strong team player who enjoys collaborating with stakeholders
- You thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment where customer satisfaction is a priority
- Excellent rates
- On-site training in 3 phase / industrial electrical and instrumentation
- A diverse role, highly supportive and inclusive management culture which encourages autonomy
If this particular role does not suit, but you would like to register with us for other trades opportunities, please apply and we can discuss your unique situation and job requirements.
For a confidential discussion, please apply and call Jane at Pace Appointments 0457 000 978
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!