Pace Appointments is currently partnering with a number of market leaders across various sectors to assist in recruitment of maintenance fitters within their organisations. The roles vary in level, diversity and accountability – so take a look and see where your next career opportunity could take you!
The roles stretch across Warwick, Toowoomba, Oakey and Dalby with other regional locations also available.
These business critical maintenance / mechanical fitter functions are fundamentally engaged to minimise down time and optimise productivity, by providing a high standard of industrial maintenance services.
You will be responsible for
- Scheduled maintenance, unplanned maintenance, fault finding and trouble shooting
- Fault finding, determine root cause of equipment malfunctions – including hydraulic or pneumatic systems
- Strong emphasis on preventative maintenance
- Conduct regularly-scheduled maintenance to ensure effective operation
- Create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Experience in food/meat manufacturing environment preferable but not essential
You will be confident in your ability to perform the inherent requirements of the role with an exemplary safety ethos
- Must hold relevant Australian trade qualifications
- Previous experience in manufacturing / heavy industry/industrial settings
- Strong problem solving aptitude - you are not expected to know everything, but you know how to work it out
- You enjoy working as part of a team, are collaborative and share ideas.
If you are interested I encourage you to click the 'Apply Now' icon below or alternatively contact Jane Wilson on 0457 000 978 to discuss further.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!