About the Company
Pace have joined with one of Australia's most diverse and experienced food manufacturing organisations specialising in production and supply of wholesome meat and plant-based products, exporting to over 25 locations across the world since 1982! Operating 3 world class facilities in Australia and New Zealand supplying multiple well know convenience food clients worldwide!Role Responsibilities
The Team Lead position calls for professionals who innately lead a team from the front, with a consultative approach and uphold an unwavering commitment to safety. Working efficiently within a fast-paced environment, you will manage approximately 8 personnel/operators, driving an optimum level of performance from the team.
The successful candidate will play a lead role in motivating the warehouse team to maintain consistent achievement of KPI's and problem solve when required. With a focus on workplace, health and safety practices and proven ability in directing and coordinating warehouse operations
The Operator position is completing tasks in a fast paced, focussed environment with Safety being of the highest commitment along with ensuring goods quality being maintained at all times.What You will bring
- Experience in comparable positions previously managing the receipts, warehousing and dispatch of product;
- Exemplary internal and external stakeholder management skill set;
- Familiarity complying with varying governing standards and framework;
- Expertise providing detailed reporting and upholding data management;
- Ability to lift (up to 20kgs), enter cold environments and perform the inherent requirements of this physical role;
- Hold a current forklift ticket and high reach experience;
Our client is seeking an experienced leader who display resilience, with strong attention to detail and the drive to make this autonomous position their own while achieving business outcomes and motivating a team.
If you are keen to work in this progressive and supportive environment and identify with the above click the ‘Apply Now’ icon below or contact Jane on 0457 000 978.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!